- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup sweetener (I used @natvialiving )
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegan choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius, fan-forced. Line a small baking tin with non-stick paper
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth
- Transfer the mixture to the lines tin. optional to top using nuts, extra choc chips etc.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until relatively firm and a knife inserted comes out almost clean.
- Pop the slice in the fridge and allow the slice to cool completely before slicing
- *Storage tip: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days