Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
– 2 cups self-raising flour
– 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
– 3/4 cup brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
*Optional: walnuts, choc chips
– 4 ripe medium bananas
– 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup self-raising flour
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients for the muffin. You can add in extra nuts or choc chips if you want as well
3. Add all the wet ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mix and gently fold until no flour remains. Do not overmix
4. Divide the muffin batter evenly between 10 muffin holes.
5. In a small bowl, add all the ingredients for the crumble and mix until a crumbly cookie dough consistency. Divide and sprinkle the crumble mixture over the top of each of the muffins.
6. Bake 15 mins at 175 degrees then turn heat up to 200 and bake on grill for 5 mins until top is golden. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn. Optional dust with extra cinnamon.
7. Allow the muffins to cool slightly between removing from mould