Vegan, Dairy Free
18x18cm cake tin with removable bottom.
- 100g rolled oats
- 100g raw almonds
- 7 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 5 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 200g raw cashews
- 200g fresh mango (room temperature)
- 5 Tbsp. coconut cream
- 6 Tbsp. melted raw cacao butter
- 4-5 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Pinch of good salt
- mango, kiwi, passion fruit, and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place all dry ingredients for the crust in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil into the food processor and process until it becomes like wet sand.
- Press the mixture against the bottom of the tin. Bake it for about 15-22mins or until baked through. Once cooled, freeze for 30mins – 1hr.
- Blend all mango filling ingredients well on high-speed. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you need. Layer it over the crust and place fruits on the top. Freeze it overnight.
- Take out the cake from the tin and cut with a warm knife.